Awesome game, my best run was 12350 points 8D
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
DIMPOCK is a procedurally generated rogue-lite set in space, made in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 38.
Fight your way through 9 tough procedurally generated worlds whilst crafting upgrades in preparation for what lies next.
There are 7 unique weapons, 4 different shields, and 3 different thrust modules for a total of 86 possible ship kits!
How to play:
* Use W/A and spacebar to navigate the main menu.
* Use WASD to control your ship, aim with the mouse.
* Left click fires your weapons.
* Number keys 1-5 drop one of the ores in that inventory location.
* Spacebar charges up your interhyperdimensionalleapdrive which propels you into the next level.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks! Nice score too. ;)
Could I have a version where skip gen and warp are different keys? Also after warping you can still move around and get hit.